Student Organization Conference Room Reservations
The Office of Student Activities manages space reservations for two conference rooms on the third floor of the University Center, both of which are able to be reserved by recognized student organizations.
To request a reservation for either of these spaces for your organization, please copy and paste the following link into your browser at least 48 hours in advance of your reqeusted reservation time: https://cmu.collegiatelink.net/form/start/12095.
If you wish to reserve any other space in the UC, please visit 25Live.
- The requestor will receive a notification through The Bridge (located in our messages) and/or email (depending on your individual settings) regarding whether your request is approved or denied.
- You must discard of all garbage, remove all items you bring into the space, and return all furniture to the state you found it when you entered the space.
- If requesting UC 318G, please be aware that this is a Student Government owned space, and as such the following applies:
- Recognized organizations who are not part of Student Government may reserve 318G up to two weeks in advance of the requested meeting time.
- Should Student Government require use of the conference room during the time that an organization has it scheduled, the organization may potentially be bumped. We will give as much notice to the organization whose reservation has been canceled, and will schedule for UC 306 instead. If, however, 306 is not available, the organization will be responsible for making alternative arrangements.