We are committed to providing students a wide variety of opportunities to explore leadership styles while also cultivating and practicing new skills. The student development office serves as the central resource area for leadership programming though many opportunities exist beyond these programs. Are you interested in developing your leadership skills? Here are just a few opportunities for you to consider:
- Involvement in fraternities and sororities
- Apply to be a Resident Assistant, Orientation Counselor, or Pre-College Counselor.
- Investigate the 5th Year Scholar program
- Look for listings in Tartan Trak
- Connect to a student organization
- Check out student governance organizations like Student Senate, Graduate Student Assembly, Student Dormitory Council, or Activities Board.
- Student Organization Leadership Development and Support